Eat, Drink and Relax on Campus
There are cafés on both the Penryn and the Falmouth Campuses which serve hot and cold meals at very reasonable prices.
We also have a number of smaller cafés serving light lunches and afternoon tea.
The sustainability of our products is of great importance to us which is why we endeavour to use local suppliers for our meat, fruit, and vegetables. Our disposables are environmentally friendly, made from polylactic acid or bagasse fibre.
We’d love your feedback! When you’ve finished your drink or meal, tell us what you think and be in with a chance of winning a £50 Amazon voucher. We’ve installed feedback kiosks in our cafés, Shop and Bar to get your views on our service. Please use them or snap the QR code on the poster displayed in the Food & Drink outlet to give your feedback online. Our prize draw competition will run during term-time only, and we will be drawing a prize winner every month.
Terms and conditions apply:
- The prize is for the value of £50 and provided as Amazon vouchers only
- No cash offers are available
- All Food & Drink customers are eligible to apply for this competition including Falmouth University and University of Exeter students and staff, FX Plus staff, temporary employees, contractors and visitors to the campuses
- Prize winners will be notified by email and there will be one reminder email.
- Winners have up to one month to accept and collect their prize.
- Voucher collection will be in person from the Penryn Campus (or Falmouth Campus if preferred)
- ID is required on collection of the prize
- Names of prize winners will not be published online or in the public domain without prior consent.
If you have any Food & Drink on Campus questions, please do get in touch. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospitality for staff
Due to COVID, we are offering a reduced and revised version of the Taste Hospitality Menu. Please see the revised order form and menu.
Please contact the hospitality team if you have any queries.